The Hampton Presbyterian Church Children's Center Preschool (HPCCC), est. in 1986, is a developmentally appropriate preschool program for children ages 2 - 5 years. This mission out reach of Hampton Presbyterian Church provides a safe, healthy and nurturing environment for area children and their families.
Our small class sizes allow for plenty of one-on-one attention and opportunities for children to grow and develop a sense of independence and responsibility. Our program focuses on the development of the whole child with an emphasis on social and emotional growth. Our hands-on curriculum is exciting and stimulating and provides a variety of activities appropriate for each child's age and needs.
We have openings for children ages 2, 3, 4 & 5 years! We're now accepting registrations for the 2019 - 2020 school year. Please see the Registration page for more information.
- April 2 - 4 - Scholastic Book Fair
- April 3 & 4 - Grandparents Day
- April 8 & 9 - Miss Angie Day
- April 11 & 12 - Easter Parties
- April 15 - 22 - Closed (Spring Break)
- April 24 & 25 - Special Music Guest
- May 21 - Last Day of School (T/Th Classes) & Family Picnic
- May 22 - Last Day of School (M/W/F & T/W/Th & M/T/W/Th Classes) & Family Picnic
- Have a Great, Safe Summer!